Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Urban Legend


I had a special order to do three.........(customer changed mind), no best make that six PSI Bolt Action Gun Metal with Urban camouflage acrylic.

I am in the process of trying to complete another long over due project more on the in time.

These kits and acrylics were supplied by Pop's Shed in Melbourne as my normal supplier was out of stock and now has a back order from me. Pop's Shed had the new Black Op's kit in so I also got one of those.

One thing that can not be guaranteed is the colour match of the acrylics as can be seen below. The Black Op's acrylic is one from old stock of mine but so is one of the Gun Metal. All turned and sanded down to 1200 polished and buffed.

The background book is one I haven't read as yet The Judas Gate by Jack Higgins I have had it since last Christmas a present, I am on reading other books and material at the moment.





Added Tuesday 3rd Dec

Although I like the photo above of the Black Op's and Urban Camo it gets lost some how and blend in to well. Reflection of a bright yellow fluro shirts highlighting some areas. So another has been taken which I hope shows more of its character.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome please forgive us if not replied to immediately.